END DISTRACTED DRIVING.
END IMPAIRED DRIVING.
END UNSAFE DRIVING.
Register for the 2023 Lutzie Road Race on August 2nd. Register Here
Lutzie 43 Annual Golf Invitational is on May 11th at Pursell Farms
- The 100 deadliest days: Summer brings increased risk for teen drivers. Read Now
- Lutzie 43 discusses having an integrated approach to fight risky driving with News 3 in Columbus, Georgia. Read Now
- Mike speaks about the Lutzie 43 Foundation’s efforts to curb accidents caused by distracted drivers on Alabama Live! Watch Now
- FOX28 speaks with Mike about raising awareness on distracted and impaired driving. Watch Now
- We want to congratulate Henry Cobb from Boyd Bros. for being named Alabama Trucking Association‘s Professional Driver of the Year Runner-Up.
- Lutzie 43 board member and head coach of the women’s basketball team at the University of Miami, Katie Meier, discusses faith and family. Read More
Georgia DOT Partnership
We are partnering with GDOT to remind you to take 43 key seconds so that you can Drive Alert, Arrive Alive.
Safe Driving Summit
Learn more about our Safe Driving Summits
Corporate Safety Program
Lutzie 43 Foundation and Georgia DOT focus on driver safety
In Atlanta Business Chronicle, Mike Lutzenkirchen discusses the benefits of adding 43 Key Seconds and DAAA principles to your corporate safety initiatives.
Today alone, 11 people will be killed in a distracted driving accident. More than 1,000 will be injured.
Several poor decisions led to an avoidable car crash that took the life of Philip Lutzenkirchen, a former Auburn University student-athlete and football stand-out whose impact went far beyond the football field. Nobody thought his life would end in an impaired driving crash, but it did. That’s why 43 Key Seconds initiative exists — to prevent drivers from making decisions that lead to accidents or fatalities caused by distracted, impaired and unsafe driving.
Georgia Safe Driving Summit
On March 31, 2022, the Lutzie 43 Foundation and the Georgia Department of Transportation hosted the inaugural Safe Driving Summit at the University of West Georgia in Carrollton, Georgia. We are excited to share an overview of the event and look forward to bringing the Safe Driving Summit to other communities across the state of Georgia.