END DISTRACTED DRIVING.
END IMPAIRED DRIVING.
END UNSAFE DRIVING.
- March 29, Cobb County Adapted PE Elementary Field Day at Kennesaw Mtn High School
- March 30, Cobb County Adapted PE Elementary Field Day at Osborne High School
- March 31, Cobb County Adapted PE Elementary Field Day at Lassiter High School
- April 13th, Safe Driving Summit at Georgia Tech
- April 14th, Safe Driving Summit at Kennesaw State for Cherokee County Schools
- Lutzie 43 board member and head coach of the women’s basketball team at the University of Miami, Katie Meier, discusses faith and family. Read More
- LISTEN: Lutzie 43 Foundation Executive Director, Mike Lutzenkirchen, talks Lanier Tech Driving Summit on the Martha Zoller Show. Listen Now
- Lutzie 43 Partnership Spotlight: BR Williams is providing over 300 co-branded 43 Key Seconds keys to their employees and placing 50 “Protected by 43 Key Seconds” decals on its trucks. Read More
- Hear from 2022 PFL Scholarship Winners, Cooper Taylor and Addison Woodruff
Georgia DOT Partnership
We are partnering with GDOT to remind you to take 43 key seconds so that you can Drive Alert, Arrive Alive.
Safe Driving Summit
Safe Driving Summit will be held at Georgia Tech on April 13th.
Corporate Safety Program
Lutzie 43 Foundation and Georgia DOT focus on driver safety
In Atlanta Business Chronicle, Mike Lutzenkirchen discusses the benefits of adding 43 Key Seconds and DAAA principles to your corporate safety initiatives.
Today alone, 11 people will be killed in a distracted driving accident. More than 1,000 will be injured.
Several poor decisions led to an avoidable car crash that took the life of Philip Lutzenkirchen, a former Auburn University student-athlete and football stand-out whose impact went far beyond the football field. Nobody thought his life would end in an impaired driving crash, but it did. That’s why 43 Key Seconds initiative exists — to prevent drivers from making decisions that lead to accidents or fatalities caused by distracted, impaired and unsafe driving.
Georgia Safe Driving Summit
On March 31, 2022, the Lutzie 43 Foundation and the Georgia Department of Transportation hosted the inaugural Safe Driving Summit at the University of West Georgia in Carrollton, Georgia. We are excited to share an overview of the event and look forward to bringing the Safe Driving Summit to other communities across the state of Georgia.