Effective April, 2022
The Lutzie 43 Foundation,) and its subsidiaries (collectively, “Company”, “Us”, “Our”, or “We”) recognize that you may be concerned about our collection, use, and disclosure of your personal information. We respect your privacy and are committed to providing a transparent notice of our privacy practices.
This policy describes the types of information We may collect from you when you visit our website(s), including https://www.lutzie43.local/ (our “Websites”) or Our mobile application. This policy also covers information We collect about you offline, from third parties, when you contact us by phone or e-mail. This policy describes Our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
We collect several types of information from and about you, including:
– Information provided by you, such as name, address, email address, telephone number, and other personally-identifying information. For example, We collect information from you when you fill out a form on our Website, enter information in the Application, or when you fill out a paper or electronic form, fact sheet, profile form;
– Information provided by third parties about you. We may also collect information from third-party reporting services. Vistors should review their device settings to understand and control information sharing between their device and the Application.
– Information collected automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, domain address, IP addresses, internet browser, operating system, your internet connection, the equipment you use to access Our Website or Application, and information collected through cookies.
We use information that We collect about you or that you provide to Us:
– to present Our Website and Application contents to you and to improve Our Website and Application (We continually strive to improve Our Website and Application offerings based on the information and feedback We receive from you);
– to provide you with information or services that you request from Us;
– to provide you with notices about your account and to improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs);
– to carry out Our obligations and enforce Our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and Us, including for billing and collection;
– to notify you about changes to Our Website, Application, or any products or services We offer or provide though Our Website or Application;
– to allow you to participate in interactive features on Our Website or Application, and to personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs);
– to enable communications to you regarding Our services such as email;
– to work with marketing partners to provide you with products or services that may be of interest to you;
– to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it and in any other way We may describe when you provide the information; and
– for any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
– to contractors, service providers, and other third parties We use to support Our business;
– to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Company about Our Website or Application users is among the assets transferred;
– to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, to process your inquiry regarding a service or product;
– for any other purpose disclosed by Us when you provide the information;
– with your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
– to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including responding to any government, regulatory, or law enforcement request;
– to enforce or apply Our Terms and Conditions and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes; and
– if We believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Our Company, Our customers, or others.
We may disclose aggregated information about Our users and de-identified data or information that does not identify an individual.
We have implemented reasonable measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. The safety and security of your information also depend on you. Where We have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website and Application, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Our Website and Application may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage Our users to be aware when they leave Our Website or Application and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Children under the Age of 13
Our Website and Application is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the Website or At-Home Application. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information to or on Our Website, Application, or through any of the features associated with Our Website and At-Home Application. If We learn We have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, We will delete that information. If you believe We might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us in one of the ways provided in the Contact Information section, below.