- Safe Driving Summit – January 31st at Columbus State University in Columbus, Georgia
- Safe Driving Summit – February 28th at Lanier Technical College in Gainesville, Georgia
- Hear from Lutzie 43 Foundation Executive Director, Mike Lutzenkirchen, as he recaps 2022 and shares his hopes for the new year. Read More
- Lutzie 43 Partnership Spotlight: BR Williams is providing over 300 co-branded 43 Key Seconds keys to their employees and placing 50 “Protected by 43 Key Seconds” decals on its trucks. Read More
- Hear from 2022 PFL Scholarship Winners, Cooper Taylor and Addison Woodruff!
Georgia DOT Partnership
We are partnering with GDOT to remind you to take 43 key seconds so that you can Drive Alert, Arrive Alive.
Third Safe Driving Summit
Our next Safe Driving Summit is January 31st at Columbus State University.
Corporate Safety Program
Lutzie 43 Foundation and Georgia DOT focus on driver safety
In Atlanta Business Chronicle, Mike Lutzenkirchen discusses the benefits of adding 43 Key Seconds and DAAA principles to your corporate safety initiatives.
Today alone, 11 people will be killed in a distracted driving accident. More than 1,000 will be injured.
Several poor decisions led to an avoidable car crashes that took the life of Philip Lutzenkirchen, a former Auburn University student-athlete and football stand-out whose impact went far beyond the football field. Nobody thought his life would end in an impaired driving crash, but it did. That’s why 43 Key Seconds initiative exists — to prevent drivers from making decisions that lead to accidents or fatalities caused by distracted, impaired and unsafe driving.
Georgia Safe Driving Summit
On March 31, 2022, the Lutzie 43 Foundation and the Georgia Department of Transportation hosted the inaugural Safe Driving Summit at the University of West Georgia in Carrollton, Georgia. We are excited to share an overview of the event and look forward to bringing the Safe Driving Summit to other communities across the state of Georgia.