Giving Tuesday Now
Thank you to everyone who donated during our Giving Tuesday Now fundraiser! Because of your generous donation and support, we were able to exceed our goal of $7,000! On Tuesday, May 19, Mike Lutzenkirchen, executive director and Philip’s father, along with Bill Butler, director of operations, distributed 136 gas cards and 43 Key Seconds keys and lanyards to essential workers. The gas cards were distributed to workers at facilities in Birmingham, Auburn and Montgomery.
To ensure that we followed social distancing guidelines, Mike and Bill met employees outside and wore masks to distribute the keys and gas cards. Below is a list of facilities where essential workers received gas cards!
- Arbor Springs Health- Auburn
- Auburn Fire Department- Auburn
- John Knox Manor- Montgomery
- Crowne Healthcare- Montgomery
- Southaven Health & Rehabilitation, LLC- Birmingham
- Grandview Medical Center- Birmingham.
- Cards were distributed to emergency and ICU teams. Thanks to Daniel Corp, we were able to provide an additional 20 cards to Grandview Medical employees!
- Somerby St. Vincent’s One Nineteen- Birmingham
We are so grateful for the continued work of essential workers as we continue our fight against the COVID-19 pandemic. Thank you to everyone who continues to support essential workers and the Lutzie 43 Foundation. We are truly so grateful for your unwavering support as we work to end distracted and impaired driving!